Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thrill zone with Shaleen Bhanot!

Tellybuzz brings you Thrill zone column with Shaleen Bhanot...

Tellybuzz has dedicated Tuesdays for adventure and thrill that our Tellywood actors have experienced. This week we have Shaleen Bhanot with us.
Here's Shaleen Bhanot sharing his adventurous experiences on Thrill zone.
What is adventure according to you?
Getting Married.
Share your most adventurous day?
When I was in Australia at Mount Buller with my wife Daljeet Bhanot. It was -7 degree celsius, we went there for ice-skiing and as I was not trained in it and was doing it for the first time. It was very adventurous for me.
Your favorite adventure?
Bike ridding.
One thrilling adventure on your wishlist?
Sky Diving.
Who would you want to take for a thrilling activity from the industry?
I would want to take Sanaya Irani(laughs

No comments:

Post a Comment

**** Thanks For getting Feed Back ****